Maintenance EngineerSilven Recruitment Posted 22/07/2020
Multi-skilled Shift Engineers/Maintenance Engineer
Salary: c£40K (Nights)
We are looking for a Night Shift Engineer to join a highly successful food and drink manufacturer at their food manufacturing facility in Merseyside. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a company that use cutting edge technology with regards to food processing.
- You will be able to proactively carry out all aspects of plant maintenance to a planned schedule, seeking to prevent any negative impact upon production
- Implement all Health and Safety Policies and Procedures ensuring legal compliance
- Drive continuous improvement, with opportunity to improve/develop the facilities efficiencies, safety, quality and performance
What do you need?
- Engineering Qualification / Time Served Apprenticeship
- Previous Experience in as an engineer in a team-based manufacturing/production environment within food or FMCG manufacturing
- Passion to Learn and Develop
You will need to be a multi-skilled engineer, with experience with both Mechanical and electrical engineering.
You will have a positive attitude always, open to change with a proactive approach and passionate attitude to business success.
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send your CV to email@example.com quoting CH7556 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 for a confidential chat to discuss the role in detail.