Logistics ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 10/07/2020
Are you a Logistics Manager, CPC qualified and used to managing Transport & Distribution departments? Do you want to join an expanding company? Are you career-minded and looking to get into General Management in the future?
Location: Kent (near M25)
Salary: £50k plus bonus and benefits
- Do you have a proven track record as a Logistics Manager?
- Are you CPC qualified?
- Are you commercially aware, having managed the P&L?
- Do you have the potential to progress to General Manager?
If you tick these boxes, please read on……
- Reporting into the General Manager, you will be directly responsible 3 Managers including Distribution Manager and the Transport Manager.
- You will be responsible for the P&L, therefore having a good handle on the commercial activities and able to look for ways of maximising the fleet’s efficiency, i.e. no empty running.
- You will lead improvement projects and drive cost savings initiatives.
- My client is a distributor of fresh chilled food products.
- The company has recently expanded a new arm to the business that is already profitable, even considering the current economic climate.
- Further growth is planned and so this is an exciting time to join this business.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref JP/7461 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 07792 465338