Logistics ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 16/04/2020
Are you a Logistics Manager, CPC qualified and used to managing Transport & Distribution departments? Do you want to join an expanding company that has high demand for their products?
Location: North Oxfordshire
Salary: circa £50k plus car allowance and benefits
- Are you CPC qualified and been responsible for an operating licence?
- Do you have a proven track record as a Logistics Manager, gained in a fast-paced manufacturing and distribution environment?
- Ideally, your experience will have been gained in a food manufacturing and distribution.
- You will have led and developed a transport and distribution team and fleet of vehicles.
- You will also be able to demonstrate that you have delivered improvement projects and cost savings initiatives.
If you tick these boxes, please read on……
- Reporting into the Managing Director, you will be directly responsible for the Transport & Distribution Departments.
- You will operate the CPC licence ensuring the site remains compliant and the department is run in a safe and efficient manner, maximising fleet efficiency and maintaining excellent customer service.
- You will lead improvement projects and drive cost savings initiatives.
- My client is a food manufacturer of short shelf-life products supplying many of UK’s grocery retailers
- The business is investing in both its people and machinery.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref JP/6905 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 07792 465338.