Liquid Development ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 18/01/2021
Liquid Development Manager
Salary: circa £45-50k DOE + attractive benefits package
This is an opportunity for a senior liquid development professional to join a global, iconic brand who has experienced a huge amount of growth. This is a fast paced, pioneering business with a fantastic reputation for quality.
You will be responsible for successful delivery of new liquid development and liquid projects working for the Senior Liquid Development Manager. You will need to showcase your technical expertise in developing beverages, leading liquid projects and have a proven understanding in sensory science.
You will also be responsible for working collaboratively with the technical project teams to provide solutions which optimise existing products and support the delivery of new products, as well as ensuring legal, nutritional and food safety compliance.
You will work on the improvement of business processes to drive greater efficiencies, share knowledge and best practice, and be a strong communicator in delivering technical information to stakeholders.
- Educated to degree level – ideally in Chemical Engineering, Food Science or similar.
- Ability to provide support on ingredient/product/process issues on live products
- Understanding of flavour reactions/interactions in common food products and the ability to recommend flavour modifications based on performance
- Skills in product formulation and process scale up from laboratory to factory are essential with specific knowledge of beverage formulation, ingredients and processing
- Good understanding of sensory science
- Ability to work well under pressure and communicate efficiently with stakeholders on all levels
- Travel is an essential part of this role – both UK and European.
- This new opportunity now exists for a Liquid Development Manager to focus on the delivery of the innovation strategy and to give the business sustainable competitive advantage.
- Their passions are for best in class packaging, for developing superior products that consumers drink and love, and for impeccable delivery of projects.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this exciting new role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref KG/8532 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 07399 935 170