Laboratory TechnicianSilven Recruitment Posted 29/01/2020
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a Laboratory Technician to join a multi – site flagship food manufacturer.
Job Title: Laboratory Technician
- You must have a minimum of 18 months analytical experience preferably within an FMCG and/or manufacturing environment.
- Do you have strong analytical skills in the area of wet chemical / physical testing? Experience in rheological testing would also be an advantage.
- Have you got experience of working to accredited quality systems e.g. ISO17025 or ISO9001?
- You must be qualified at A-level preferably within Chemistry, Food Science or a related science subject.
- Desirable aspects would be experience in the use of analytical methods for baked snacks/chocolate.
If you can answer ‘yes’ to the above, this could be the role for you…
You will be working as part of a small team of dedicated analysts. Your overall objectives would be to add value to the business by actively supporting manufacturing sites to help drive the innovative growth agenda. You would also be responsible for maintain laboratory quality systems.
- You will report into the Baked Formulation Specialist.
- You will be part of a team who will lead the development and execution of the Flavour & Aroma Technology roadmap.
- You would be responsible for solving the R&D element of operational and procurement Flavour & Aroma issues, representing R&D in critical incidents as relevant.
- You would be responsible for building a network of suppliers and science networks in Flavour & Aroma technology, ensuring the best quality at all times.
- You will have the opportunity to develop and maintain Open Innovation tools and the approach (supplier competitive pitching, 3rd party collaboration, supplier workshops, technology scouting).
- My client is a world class, multi-site snack manufacturer.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref #HM6503 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 01618327463.