Interim Packaging Project ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 04/06/2020
Interim Packaging Project Manager
£Day Rate + expenses
Are you an experienced Packaging Specialist who can scope out the future of packaging for this manufacturer?
- This is a great chance for you to make a stamp with a large manufacturer who want to redesign their packaging and put them ahead of the game with their competitors.
- Reporting into the Head of Packaging and Procurement, you will have the opportunity to modernise their packaging to be more aligned with global environmental demands.
- It will be project role; working on producing a 100% recyclable product that will put this manufacturer ahead.
- This is a really exciting opportunity to work with a large brand on a new project designed to make them stand out from the crowd.
- The role will look to begin late June.
- A real self-starter that’s proficient in English writing and speaking ability.
- Demonstrate experience with scoping out new projects and leading brand-new projects is essential.
- Must have experience in the food manufacturing environment.
- Have an understanding of how write packaging strategy whilst maintaining a 100% recyclable product that is moving away from plastic-based materials.
Get in touch if you think this role is for you, send your CV to email@example.com with HW/0012 as the subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463.