Interim NPD Project ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 04/09/2020
Interim NPD Project Manager
M&S experience essential
£Day Rate + expenses
Are you an experienced Innovation Project Manager looking to get their foot in the door into interim?
This is a great chance for you to make a stamp with a large manufacturer who need support with 2021’s retailer launches for multiple retails including M&S.
- Reporting into the NPD Director, you will work to retailers’ specifications on multiple chilled products.
- It will be project role; you will be a stand-alone individual with no direct reports, this is the perfect position for someone looking to start an interim career.
- This is a really exciting opportunity to work with a large manufacturer on new launches designed to make them stand out from the crowd.
- The role will look to begin mid-September.
- A real self-starter that’s proficient in English writing and speaking ability.
- Demonstrate experience with scoping out new projects and leading brand-new projects is essential.
- Must have experience in the food manufacturing environment at NPD Manager level.
- Have an understanding of M&S as well as other retailer specifications.
Get in touch if you think this role is for you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with HW/0013 as the subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463.