Interim Engineering Programme Manager (FMCG)Silven Recruitment Posted 10/01/2020
Interim Engineering Programme Manager (FMCG)
How often do interim opportunities come to further your career?
Working with arguably the most forward-thinking company in FMCG?
With exciting growth plans?
Rare as hen’s teeth. I know.
They’re already a market leader.
They’re continually investing in new technology to stay ahead of the game.
They’ve got huge growth plans.
And they’re investing to back their ambition.
Do you love working across the globe, meeting new people, working with different cultures?
This exceptional opportunity to work as a programme manager within FMCG Leading a multi-million pound capital investment programme to take their products and service to the next level.
- Provide overall programme management for a large brownfield expansion, to include:
- Feasibility study to gain full funding.
- Planning and design.
- Tracking project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Monitor and report on the project progress to all relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure that all systems and processes are in place for successful implementation of projects, and that there is a demonstrable level of project control and management of risks.
- Middle East (Travel is involved with this position. Places include but not limited to Dubai, Europe & United Kingdom)
The Successful Applicant
- Programme Management experience within the FMCG industry, with the ability to demonstrate prior examples of managing cross functional teams.
- Track record of delivering high value capital programmes/projects.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical people and business requirements to technical people.
What’s on Offer
- An opportunity to work for an extremely reputable and well known FMCG company.
- Excellent daily rate + Expenses
- Long duration contract
What’s to do next?
- Send your CV quoting ref SH/IEPM to email@example.com
- Get in touch with me on 0161 832 7463 or +44 7411 310 157