Hygiene Supervisor – Nights.Silven Recruitment Posted 21/01/2021
Hygiene Supervisor – Nights
Salary – £30k + Benefits.
Location – Oxfordshire.
Ideal for a supervisor looking to work their way up to a management level within hygiene. With clear progression ahead and a strong business plan for 2021.
- You must have previous Hygiene related experience, preferably within a Food Manufacturing environment.
- HACCP Level 3. Food Safety and Hygiene Level 3 is essential.
- Previous chilled, high risk experience would be preferred but not essential.
- An understanding of BRC audits and retailer standards is preferred.
- Help to maintain all the sanitation and hygiene to the highest standard whilst on night shift, as well as assist with audits.
- Ensure that all cleaning is completed safely, on time and supports the ‘Right First time’ ethos of the business.
- Investigate fully any Out of Specification results from swabs and along with the Technical Manager identify trends that require investigation and make recommendations based on the investigations.
- This business is part of a big portfolio and has seen consistent growth over the past few years.
- Ventured out into new products and markets over the past year.
To apply for this position contact Hannah on 07450406505 or email Hannah directly at Hannah.mcgrail@Silven.co.uk quoting reference HM8388