Hygiene ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 07/02/2020
The right person will have a strong background in Hygiene or Quality and will not only be an expert when it comes to the technical aspect of hygiene but will also be able to drive constant improvement in behavior and attitude towards hygiene on site.
Key Components of the role
- Responsible for leading the implementation of Hygiene projects in the Manufacturing site.
- Compliance to Quality Management System & Hygiene Projects.
- Provides Leadership and training for production personnel to complete production line and facility Hygiene as required by Hygiene Schedule, Daily hygiene schedule, Hygiene Operator Work Instructions.
- Ensures efficient use of labour, chemicals, tools and equipment to ensure cleaning meets the requirements of the Hygiene Projects.
- Ensures compliance to Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental Safety. In addition, provides a safe working environment and safe employees.
- Ensures Continuous Improvement for Sanitation at factory level.
- Experience within food industry or similar high-risk environment
- Minimum Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills, ability to talk to and involve personnel at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve, report information/findings, develops recommendations and implement changes.
- Strong leadership with proven ability to gain strong results through a team.
- Self-starter with drive and initiative to meet and exceed demanding objectives.
If you would like to be considered for this role please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com with the subject BF/6655