Hygiene ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 15/08/2019
A rare opportunity has arisen to join a blue-chip manufacturer in the west midland. The right person will have a strong background in Hygiene or Quality and will not only be an expert when it comes to the technical aspect of hygiene but will also be able to drive constant improvement in behavior and attitude towards cleaning and sanitation on site.
Key Components of the role
- Responsible for leading the implementation of Sanitation projects in the Manufacturing site.
- To oversee the Technical communication between Plant, Headquarters, Chemical Supplier and any Sanitation Provider.
- Compliance to Quality Management System & Sanitation Projects.
- Provides Leadership and training for production personnel to complete production line and facility sanitation as required by Sanitation Schedule, Daily Sanitation Schedule, Sanitation Operator Work Instructions, Production Schedules and Maintenance Schedules.
- Ensures efficient use of labour, chemicals, tools and equipment to ensure cleaning meets the requirements of the Sanitation Projects.
- Ensures compliance to Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental Safety Programmes. In addition, provides a safe working environment and safe employees.
- Ensures Continuous Improvement for Sanitation Programme at factory level.
- Experience within food industry or similar high-risk environment
- Minimum Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills, ability to talk to and involve personnel at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve, report information/findings, develops recommendations and implement changes.
- Strong leadership with proven ability to gain strong results through a team.
- Self-starter with drive and initiative to meet and exceed demanding objectives.
If you would like to be considered for this role please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com with the subject BF/5569