Hygiene ManagerPosted 1st February 2019 (3 weeks ago)
Job Reference: GG/4414
Are you an experienced Hygiene Manager in the food industry who would relish the challenge of bringing a large Hygiene function in-house?
A global leader in their sector, they are a values-driven business with a proud 100-year history.
- Manage the site hygiene function
- To improve, educate and optimise hygiene standards on site
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Lead all hygiene initiatives
- Develop staff to improve individual and section performance
- Report to the Management team on Hygiene progress
- Build strong relationships with the senior management
- Implement a clear strategy for hygiene on site; reviewing existing practices and implementing new procedures where necessary
- Ensure cleaning schedules are conducted in compliance with customer specifications
- Implement cleaning schedules and SOPs
Required Skills & Experience:
- Hygiene Manager experience in the food industry
- Science Degree or other alternative appropriate educational level
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send your CV to email@example.com with GG/4414 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463.