HR Manager – Shared Service Delivery – Food & DrinkSilven Recruitment Posted 20/08/2020
HR Manager – Shared Service Delivery – Food & Drink
Excellent + benefits
A leading food manufacturer are seeking a HR Manager Shared Services to join their operations and to add value to the business whilst delivering the organisation’s growth strategy.
This HR Shared Service Manager role offers an ideal opportunity for an experienced professional to review and improve current practices whilst up-skilling and managing a small team.
- You’ll be responsible for leading the HR, payroll, transactional and administration support to the business, delivering an excellent service with for our colleagues.
- Leading a small team of HR and Payroll Advisors you will encourage a culture of continuous improvement and the ongoing development of core people processes, ensuring that governance is in place.
- Improvement is key in this role. You will review internal operational processes to ensure that service excellence is offered to the business.
- Reporting to the Head of HR your role will be to define the processes, service, KPI’s and MI for all core HR activity in line with our policies.
- You will support the development and ongoing delivery of a knowledge base, how the service supports the business, integrates with the broader HR function and prepare for a new HR system implementation.
What you need:
- Previous experience in setting up and running a professional HR services function within a manufacturing environment
- Influencing stakeholders across multiple functions and managing customer expectations.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to engage at all levels across the business.
- Sound understanding of ER, employment law and people related legislation
- Proven leader and coach, able to set and achieve performance standards
- Analytical, able to interpret data and trends and take appropriate action
- Have managed a small team to deliver core tasks and cyclical activates.
To apply for this position of HR Manager Shared Services, please contact Emma Hanson at Silven on 07792 465955 or by emailing email@example.com, quoting reference: EH/HRMSS