Health, Safety and Environment ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 13/01/2020
Health, Safety and Environment Manager
Great opportunity for a seasoned Health and Safety Manager to join this multi-site market-leading food & drink manufacturer.
Posted by: Silven Recruitment
Role: Head of Health and Safety.
Salary: £45k-£50k + Benefits.
Location: East London
- You will have experience in an EHS management role within a manufacturing environment; food and/or drinks manufacturing is preferred but not essential.
- Experience in writing, maintaining and developing SH&E management system.
- You will possess a NEBOSH Certificate and a suitable IEMA environmental qualification or similar.
- Flexible, excellent verbal and written skills, computer literate and correct application of Health and Safety legislation.
- Will be looking after two sites maintaining management systems for Safety, Health and Environment and ensuring all staff follow the correct procedures.
- Ensure risk assessments and systems for auditing and reviewing SH&E performance are in place.
- Assist the GM with managing site waste, submission of CAPEX projects for SH&E and production of appropriate statistical information.
- A well-known multi-site food and drink manufacturer that’s part of a much bigger group and supplies to all major retailers.
If you’re interested in hearing a little more about this great career opportunity, then please send a copy of your CV quoting reference #HM6437 to Hannah.mcgrail@Silven.co.uk or call Hannah on 01618327463.