Health, Safety and Environment Manager – FMCGSilven Recruitment Posted 16/10/2019
Health, Safety and Environment Manager – FMCG
This is an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to join a market-leading food manufacturer as a multisite, health and safety lead.
Role: Head of Health and Safety
Location: Milton Keynes, Stevenage, Aylesbury, Luton, Watford
- Must have previous experience in a Health & Safety and Environmental Manager role in a manufacturing – preferably Food or FMCG.
- You will be NEBOSH qualified, preferably diploma
- Display effective communication, listening, influencing and persuading skills at all levels.
- Ability to apply knowledge of Health and Safety/Environmental legislation
- Driver for continuous improvement within your role & the site
What you’ll be doing:
- To develop, implement, monitor and maintain all Health & Safety Policies, Procedures, Systems and Legislative requirements to achieve and exceed company and UK /EU legal requirements within the manufacturing operations.
- To continually maintain, develop and improve safety standards.
- Ensure that the Company Health & Safety Policy is kept up to date and reviewed as necessary.
- Ensure ongoing smooth operations of the site through effective employee engagement and industrial relations management.
- You will be the main point of contact for all H&S matters and manage all contractors on site too.
- Arrange and carry out in liaison with other personnel, safety training of all employees. Ensuring that all training records are up to date and that all statutory training is in place.
- My client is a well-known, manufacturer of food products to all the major retailers, including some well know food service.
- Excellent career prospects exist for ambitious individuals.
- Plans to further expand and grow.
If you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic career opportunity, then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref AT/6037 in the subject field to Adam.tilbury @ silven.co. uk or call Adam on 0161 832 7463 or 07956 634 338.