Head of TechnicalSilven Recruitment Posted 27/01/2020
Head of Technical
Are you a Senior Technical Professional within the Food Manufacturing sector with extensive experience of driving technical strategy? My client, a manufacturing giant of high-risk, own label food products is looking for you.
Job Title: Head of Technical
Salary: Very competitive + benefits
- You will have extensive experience of formatting, articulating and delivering a clear Technical and Compliance strategy, in a food manufacturing business. Chilled / high-risk essential.
- Over 5+ years’ experience in a Technical leadership role dealing with the needs and managing expectations of their customers (retailers)
- You need significant leadership experience, demonstrating strategic thinking and an action orientated approach.
- Degree qualified, you will also have experience of Health & Safety, Quality Management and Environmental Management.
- Experience of managing large on-site manufacturing teams is essential.
- You will lead and drive quality improvement, support the management and resolution of quality issues across the site and manage the technical relationships with retail customers.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all the Technical requirements of the retail customers are met, ensuring that unannounced BRC and customer audits are fully covered.
- You will lead and facilitate continuous improvements and quality culture.
- To ensure that the company requirements are met with regard to factory standards, product quality, technical procedures and information.
- My client is a market leading chilled food to go manufacturer working with all the major retailers.
- An opportunity now exists for an ambitious Technical Manager to join this progressive business. You will be incremental in overseeing the Technical aspect of their expanding site.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref KG/6471 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463.