Head of Operations – Warehouse & DistributionSilven Recruitment Posted 13/01/2020
Head of Operations – Warehouse & Distribution
My client is a leading importer and distributor of a wide range of ambient, chilled and frozen food products to the retail, foodservice and food manufacturing sectors.
Are you searching for an opportunity to make an impression with a clear career path to Operations Director?
If so, read on…..
Role: Head of Operations – Warehouse & Distribution
Location: South East London
Salary: up to £80k plus benefits
Head of Operations – The Candidate:
- Do you have experience of leading Warehouse & Logistics Operations?
- Preferably, you will be degree qualified or similar, preferably in Supply Chain, Operations or Business Management?
- Are you fully aware of legal compliance associated with Commercial Fleet Operations?
- Do you have your CPC?
- Do you have exceptional knowledge and understanding of relevant IT Systems and packages (ERP, Excel, etc)?
- Do you have strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on…..
Head of Operations – The Role:
- Reporting to the Operations Director, you will lead a team of direct reports – Head of Logistics, Head of Supply and Head of Warehouse Operations, and all associated staff.
- You will champion excellent customer service and communicate performance clearly to internal and external stakeholders.
- You will deputise for the Operations Director in senior meetings at board level when required.
- Work closely with key customers and suppliers to optimise stockholdings.
- You will coordinate the collation and evaluation of information as necessary to enable senior management and board-level decisions.
- My client is a £100m turnover business with plans for further growth, supplying quality food products to retailers, foodservice and food manufacturers.
- This is a great career development opportunity – a chance to make your mark and succeed the Operations Director.
If you think this role sounds like your cup of tea, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref JP/5243 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call on 0845 003 6872 or mobile 07792 465338.