Head of OperationsSilven Recruitment Posted 27/01/2020
Head of Operations
Role: Head of Operations
Location: South East England
Salary: £70 – £80k plus benefits
Head of Operations – The Candidate:
- Do you have experience of leading food manufacturing or FMCG Operations?
- Preferably, you will be degree qualified or similar, preferably in Supply Chain, Operations or Business Management?
- Are you fully aware of legal compliance associated with Commercial Fleet Operations?
- Do you have your CPC?
- Do you have exceptional knowledge and understanding of relevant IT Systems and packages (ERP, Excel, etc)?
- Do you have strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on…..
Head of Operations – The Role:
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will lead a team of direct reports – Including Technical Engineering, H&S and Logistics
- You will champion excellent customer service and communicate performance clearly to internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage all operational activities ensuring they are delivered on schedule and budget.
- Oversee all management of projects from proposal to acceptance, including installation.
- Leading within their category, for the entire UK with connections to all the major retailers
- They have won several awards for modern growing management practices, including awards based on quality of work life.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref AT/6501 to Adam.email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call on 0161 832 7463.