Group NPD ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 20/01/2020
Job Title: Group NPD Manager
Location: North West , Midlands
Salary: Highly Competitive Salary & Executive package to attract the best, includes Flexible Working from home
Are you a Senior NPD Manager who has a passion for what they do and is ready for their next big role ? We are recruiting for an exceptional individual, who has amazing NPD skills (Chilled Experience), who wants to work with leading brands and enjoys managing and developing a highly talented Innovation Team. If this is you then read on….
This exclusive role is working for a UK business who are part of a global organisation, they are committed to continued strong and sustainable growth, delivered through continued investment in their market leading brands and in innovation, maintaining focus on efficiency in all areas of operations and developing strong sales execution capability across routes to market.
- We’re looking for an experienced NPD Development Manager who has a real passion for what they do, to lead and inspire our Development Team. Your role is to ensure we continue to maintain and develop winning product experiences that consumers love and fit within company strategy.
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent (science background), you will be able to demonstrate success in leading NPD teams and have delivered exceptional results in a formulation and processing in Chilled food or drink manufacturing environment.
- High levels of commercial awareness are one of the keys to success in this role as well your ability to talk the language of the consumer . Your extensive project management skills coupled with naturally collaborative style will ensure the delivery of exceptional results .
- You will be able to demonstrate experience of understanding and working with complex regulatory
Key responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the NPD Director , as Group NPD Manager this is a keen role for the business so the role will be varied as you will head up a team of Development Specialists based at our Innovation Centre and be you be working with our head office and manufacturing site teams across the UK business.
- You will be responsible for the R&D strategy and budget.
- As Group NPD Manager you will lead the Innovation Stage Process , managing a portfolio of projects (including blue sky concept to launch), to ensure that all new and existing products and packaging comply to all regulatory requirements and they are of exceptional quality.
- As part of your role as you will work cross functionally with the whole of the supply chain (including 3rd party suppliers ) to deliver key projects including new lines, cost reduction projects, sustainable packaging and the health & well-being agenda .
- A key element of your role will be to develop your team, encouraging a strong learning culture and inspire.
All direct and third-party applications will be passed to Silven to be put through our process.
To apply for this exclusive opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to our retained consultant max.cable@ silven.co. uk quoting ref MC/5804 or call Max on 01485 520000 for a confidential discussion.