Factory ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 19/11/2019
A food manufacturer ready to step up to the next level, raise standards and continue their growth. Have you experience of driving cultural change to facilitate a company’s growth plans? If you know why you stand out as a Factory Manager, then get in touch with me.
Role: Factory Manager
Location: North West/Merseyside
Salary: £competitive plus benefits
Factory Manager – What do you need to have?
- A proven track record as a Factory Manager in a Food manufacturing environment.
- Experience of driving change through employee engagement.
- Evidence of strong leadership in your current and previous roles?
- Experienced in continuous improvement and able to create an environment where team members consistently push for improved team performance and productivity.
Factory Manager – What will you be doing?
- Leading the factory to drive Operational performance, responsible for a team in excess of 100, including indirect reports.
- Ensuring the factory meets its KPI targets around Safety, Quality, Performance / Efficiencies, Waste, etc.
- Driving change through employee engagement.
- Maintaining a safe working environment with focus on zero accidents.
- Coaching your team to fulfil and exceed the requirements of the job.
And what’s in it for you?
- The company is growing. You’ll be able to say that you played a huge part in this company’s growth and cultural change.
- A great package, working for a company with great tasting products, that is investing.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/6213 in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org or call John on 0161 832 7463