Factory ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 07/08/2019
Are you in need of a fresh challenge? This role provides a genuine opportunity to a make a real difference and drive the performance and culture change of this site
Short shelf life experience would be advantageous
Salary: c£75k + package
- We’re looking for a committed Plant Manager who has a real passion for FMCG manufacturing and is not afraid to be involved on the factory floor and lead by example when needed.
- You will have previous experience of heading up a challenging Food Manufacturing site and know just how to engage a new team to set and drive basic KPIs and standards from scratch.
- As an already successful Plant Manager you will have extensive change management experience, with the proven ability to engage and inspire at all levels, driving and optimising results across the business.
- You will be a natural motivator, with a hands-on approach. You will have the ability to use your own initiative and be a strong decision maker.
- This site needs a true people person who can quickly gain respect and who has previous experience in a very similar role.
- Reporting to the GM you will have full responsibility for this demanding site and leading the group’s strategic plan.
- Managing a Senior team, you will work with them to drive and set exacting shop floor standards and transform the culture whilst leading the overall site change process by demonstrating what ‘good’ looks like – drawing on your past experiences.
- Providing effective coaching to develop the team to their full potential is essential in this key role.
- You will need to work closely with the team to ensure a consistent and positive message across the site.
- As Plant Manager you will ensure the site is highly reliable, responsive and competitive and one that puts safety, quality and delivery first.
- Market leader within their field
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic career opportunity, then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref DJ/5706 in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dominic for a discussion on 0161 832 7463.