Factory ManagerPosted 30th July 2019 (4 weeks ago)
Are you in need of a fresh challenge? This role provides a genuine opportunity to a make a real difference and drive the performance and culture change of this key site for the group!
Short shelf life experience would be advantageous
Location: Northamptonshire / Cambridgeshire
Salary: c£70k + package
- We’re looking for a committed Site Leader who has a real passion for FMCG manufacturing and is not afraid to be involved on the factory floor and lead by example when needed.
- You will have previous experience of heading up a challenging Food Manufacturing site and know just how to engage a new team to set and drive basic KPIs and standards from scratch.
- As an already successful Site Manager you will have extensive change management experience, with the proven ability to engage and inspire at all levels, driving and optimising results across the business.
- You will be a natural motivator, with a hands-on approach. You will have the ability to use your own initiative and be a strong decision maker.
- This site needs a true people person who can quickly gain respect and who has previous experience in a very similar role.
- Reporting to the Operations Director you will have full responsibility for this demanding site and leading the group’s strategic plan.
- Managing a Senior team, you will work with them to drive and set exacting shop floor standards and transform the culture whilst leading the overall site change process by demonstrating what ‘good’ looks like – drawing on your past experiences.
- Providing effective coaching to develop the team to their full potential is essential in this key role.
- You will need to work closely with the team to ensure a consistent and positive message across the site.
- As Site Manager you will ensure the site is highly reliable, responsive and competitive and one that puts safety, quality and delivery first.
- World renowned business
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic career opportunity, then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref DJ/PET in the subject field to email@example.com or call Dominic for a discussion on 0161 832 7463.