Factory ManagerPosted 30th July 2019 (4 weeks ago)
Posted by: Silven
Location: West London
Salary: Up to £75k
- Are you motivated by Exciting Visions and Ambitious Growth plans?
- Are you passionate about Continuously Improving a factory and making an impact?
- Do you want to work in a brand-new State of the art Factory?
- Do you have meat/protein experience?
- Can you demonstrate an innovative, ambitious, entrepreneurial mindset?
If you can answer YES to the above questions, please read on… If not, enjoy your weekend.
- As the factory manager you will be running the site from day one.
- It is a new challenge for the client as they have never manufactured for themselves before, you will be choosing the direction the Factory goes.
- You have the autonomy to build your own team and really make this position your own.
My Client is the definition of an exciting start-up.
- An up-and-coming business, delivering products to an untouched niche market with major investment and huge growth plans across Europe and beyond.
- They currently have a small, ambitious team who all buy into the company vision.
- They make branded products going into the major retailers and have impending contracts in 2 new sectors. The new factory opens in January and they’re ready to get cracking.
To Apply for this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com Quoting HS/5648. Or call me on 01618327463 for a confidential discussion.