Environmental, Health and Safety ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 27/02/2020
Environmental, Health and Safety Manager
Posted by: Silven
Role: Health, Safety and Environmental Manager/ SHE Manager.
Salary: Circa £50k – £60k + Benefits
Are you a seasoned Health, Safety and Environmental Manager with experience in a manufacturing environment focused on driving change?
- You will have experience in an EHS management role within a manufacturing environment; food and/or drinks manufacturing is preferred but not essential.
- You will be able to demonstrate a strong knowledge of environmental and behavioural safety successes in which you have been the driving force.
- You will possess a NEBOSH certificate and a suitable environmental qualification.
- LEAN management experience is strongly desired.
- You will be looking after two sites maintaining management systems for Safety, Health and Environment as well as ensuring all staff consistently follow correct procedures.
- You will be expected to work alongside senior leadership team to agree HSE budgets and remain within these budgetary constraints.
- You will co-ordinate risk assessments, accident/incident investigations and near miss statistics across the sites you are responsible for.
- A well-known multi-site Food supplier, selling into Food Manufacturers and the food service sector.
If you are interested in hearing more about this great career opportunity, then please send a copy of your CV quoting reference HM/6251 to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Hannah direct on 0161 832 7463