Engineering Team Leader – Food & Drink ManufacturingSilven Recruitment Posted 09/04/2020
Engineering Team Leader – Food & Drink Manufacturing
Are you an Engineering Team Leader or Maintenance Supervisor looking for a new opportunity to lead and guide a team of maintenance engineers?
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Engineering Team Leader
Location: South Yorkshire
Salary: Circa £45k
Days based – Monday – Friday
- You will need to be an ambitious person that has progressed within Engineering ideally from apprentice level, within the Food or FMCG industry.
- Have you looked to progress wherever possible looking to take additional qualifications as and when they have been possible such as HNC etc?
- You will need to have a strong personality in order to deal with various shifts across the business and help to implement new working practices.
- Strong leadership skills which are clearly shown on CV.
- Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will manage a team of time-served multi-skilled, electrical and mechanical engineers.
- Provide clear leadership to the team through effective recruitment, selection, induction training and coaching and performance management in line with policy and agreed procedures.
- Conduct regular, quality performance conversations and annual reviews, challenging and managing poor performance and capability issues in order to drive improvements in individual and team performance.
- Ensure all products are manufactured to the specified quality in a safe and hygienic manner, exercising due diligence always to meet the Company’s obligation under the Food Safety Act.
- Ensure the highest standards of housekeeping, hygiene and other manufacturing practices (GMP), are achieved and maintained.
- My client is a multi-site food manufacturer
- This vacancy is at the company’s South Yorkshire manufacturing facility
- They have recently invested in the business and will continue to do so and this includes creating this new role.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/DETL to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463.