Engineering Team LeaderPosted 8th March 2019 (3 weeks ago)
Engineering Team Leader
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Shift Engineering Maintenance Manager
Location: Gloucestershire, Herefordshire, Newport, Bristol
Salary: 40-48K, pension, bonus SHIFT (need to state, 4 on 4 off days & nights)
This is a great opportunity for a Shift Engineering Manager to join a brilliant management team on this large flagship manufacturing site. With the latest technology and on-going capital investment the site is going from strength to strength this a great time to join this fantastic site . Have you got what it takes to join the team ?
- Do you have a proven track record as an Engineering Manager/ Maintenance Manager /Engineering Team Leader in a food or highly automated processing environment?
- You will be a qualified Engineer who enjoys a challenge and can work as part of a team?
- Are you passionate about Continuous improvement and use Lean manufacturing tools?
- Can you demonstrate evidence of strong leadership in your current and previous roles?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
- Reporting to the Engineering Manager, this role is a key role on site and is responsible for the Engineering department on shift.
- You will be responsible for the PPM system, major shut downs and contractor management on site.
- You will be responsible for the budgets for labour & materials, as well as capital expenditure.
- You will develop and deliver a cost effective Asset Care system for the site including site services refrigeration, civils and utilities.
- You will deliver engineering strategy development in areas such as lean manufacturing, TPM, 5S to drive OEE and availability
- You will work closely with your team to develop them, manage absence, appraisals etc.
To apply for this exciting opportunity with an innovative worldwide business, please send a copy of your CV to quoting ref AT4796 or call me on 01618327463 for a confidential discussion.