Engineering SupervisorSilven Recruitment Posted 13/01/2020
My client, a food manufacturer has an opportunity for an Engineering Supervisor with excellent fault-finding skills, including PLC’s.
Job Title: Engineering Supervisor
Location: Lancashire/Merseyside/Greater Manchester
Salary: c£40k – £45k + benefits
- Do you have several years’ experience as a Maintenance Engineer in a fast-paced manufacturing environment?
- Have you got supervisory experience, either managing Engineers or Operators?
- Are you a time-served engineer and educated to HNC level, or equivalent, in Engineering?
- Are you multi-skilled with an electrical bias?
- Do you have PLC skills?
- Are you a team player?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on…..
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Engineering Supervisor will be responsible for managing engineering activities to support the delivery of the Production KPI’s. The purpose of the role is to optimise the Asset Management System
Lead the engineering team to ensure they are engaged and focus on problem solving and teamwork.
- To complete tasks in a safe manner that complies with current Health and Safety legislation.
- To control the planned maintenance requirements of the manufacturing plant and equipment.
- To ensure the completion of maintenance in accordance with food hygiene guidelines and regulations.
- To drive production line efficiencies to meet and exceed targets.
- To utilise the human performance system to maximise engineering labour and productivity.
- To participate and integrate with other production staff to meet the site KPI’s.
- Drive Continuous Improvement of the key Performance measures of the production process.
- Complete all corrective actions agreed within the team.
- Working to Best Practise methods.
- My client is a major player within their market
- They have an excellent reputation with the retail, commercial & food service markets
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/6426 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463