Engineering Project ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 27/01/2020
Engineering Project Manager
Job Title: Engineering Project Manager
Location: Yorkshire/North West
Salary: circa £65k + benefits
The Candidate – Engineering Project Manager
- Do you have extensive experience at a senior level delivering engineering projects in a fast-moving food / FMCG environment?
- Have you managed multiple CAPEX projects simultaneously to a great success?
- Ideally, you will be PRINCE2 qualified or a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
- Incredibly strong project management skills & leadership skills.
The Role – Engineering Project Manager
- Delivery of various full lifecycle capital projects throughout the UK, ensuring the complexity, cost, time-constraints are fully understood and managed.
- Ensure projects are delivered to a high quality of engineering & technical standard and drive world class specification and standards through the project teams.
- Work very closely with several factory teams to deliver their investment plans.
- The business is a multi-site organisation; they are seeking a level of consistency in standardisation & optimisation of the project processes.
- Ideally suited to career-minded candidates who are happy to relocate during their career.
To apply for this challenging role, please send a copy of your CV quoting reference CH/6542 to carole.hearn@ silven.co. uk or for a confidential conversation, call me on 0161 832 7463.