Engineering ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 16/04/2020
Are you an Engineering Manager who has delivered improvements in machine performance and your team of Maintenance Engineers? Are you hungry for continuous improvement for your site and for yourself?
Role: Engineering Manager
Location: South Wales
Salary: £50K – £60K plus car allowance and benefits
- A proven track record as an Engineering Manager in a fast-paced FMCG manufacturing environment, preferably Food manufacturing?
- Ideally educated to degree level in a relevant Engineering discipline or time-served with at least Level 4 qualification, HNC equivalent?
- Experience of reducing downtime, improving OEE, improving machine reliability?
- Experience of driving change through employee engagement?
- Evidence of strong leadership in your current and previous roles?
- Experienced in continuous improvement and able to create an environment where team members consistently push for improved team performance and productivity?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
The Role includes:
- Reporting to the Factory Manager, this role is a key role within the site’s Leadership Team.
- Ensure the facility and equipment is maintained to a high standard, ensuring there is a robust PPM system in place.
- You will be responsible for engaging the Engineering team to deliver on Engineering KPI’s such as reducing downtime as well as the budgets for labour & materials, as well as capital expenditure.
- You will deliver engineering strategy development.
- Driving continuous improvement and culture change through employee engagement.
- Develop and coach the team to fulfil and exceed the requirements of the job.
What will you get?
- Great products, a great team and opportunities for progression.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref JP/7092 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call on 07792 465338.