ENGINEERING MANAGERPosted 6th September 2019 (2 weeks ago)
“To be the best, we need the best — the best processes, and most importantly, the best people.”
Posted by: Silven Recruitment
Job Title: Engineering Manager
Location: West Midlands
- We’re looking for a high calibre Engineering Manager who can drive change, who thrives on responsibility and with experience of working in an FMCG manufacturing site.
- Thorough understanding of legal compliance. PUWER, LOLER Written Scheme.
- Experience of delivering an asset care program
- You will be able to demonstrate a strong track record of factory performance improvement. Along with this you have experience of team development and talent management.
- As Maintenance Manager you will be a role model for your team, always delivering the very highest standards and working with openness, honesty and integrity.
- Your well-developed influencing skills will make you successful in this key role.
- As Engineering Manager, you will be a key member of the team on site, you have an engineering team reporting to you and will be a key influencer across the business.
- You will direct the performance of your team, hold the budget for site and keep in line with the directives of the business tactical plans; whilst ensuring the strategic thinking of the business is deliverable at all levels.
- As Engineering Manager you will drive continuous improvement through the operation using LEAN Manufacturing tools
- An opportunity now exists for an Engineering Manager to play a key part in driving change.
- You have heard of them, you can be part of a transformation which will go down in history
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref DJ/PANA firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call on 0161 832 7463 or mobile.