Engineering ManagerPosted 8th March 2019 (3 weeks ago)
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Engineering Manager
Location: Gloucestershire, Herefordshire, Newport, Bristol
Salary: 45-53K plus Bonus, Pension
Our client is a hugely successful FMCG manufacturer who is part of a global business. With sustained growth and continued extensive investment in this state of the art factory this is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate Engineering Manager to join this high performing team.
- We are looking for an Engineering Manager who has managed teams in a World Class Manufacturing Environment. You will have delivered results through Lean Manufacturing in a fast-paced demanding production environment.
- You will be a credible senior team player who is a natural communicator with excellent interpersonal skills. As Engineering Manager, you will have excellent influencing skills and the ability to work in a multi-functional team environment.
- You will have proven budgetary control skills and good IT literacy;
- Highly motivated by the challenge of Continuous Improvement, you will understand the very latest tools and techniques to lead a program of lean manufacturing, engineering improvement and best practice share.
- You will be able to demonstrate significant success in improving business performance through a structured and systematic approach to Planned Maintenance and Asset Management.
- You will have exceptional people management skills coupled with excellent coaching ability. Proven track record in managing performance through their people
As Engineering Manager, you will work to be part of the senior management team on this flagship site. With an expert Engineering team and a state of the art kit you will develop your team, through coaching and mentoring. Developing skills and ensuring a well-structured and motivated Engineering team are in place, to build a positive performance culture.
- The site Engineering Manager’s main challenge is to ensure plant, equipment, buildings and facilities are maintained to a standard that delivers an effective and safe operation by having the correctly balanced planned maintenance strategy that is delivered in a cost effective manner.
- The site Engineering Manager has to develop the engineering and compliance strategy to meet the day-to-day and long term goals of the organization in a safe and sustainable manner.
- The engineering manager will be required to provide technical support to the completion of Total Asset Stewardship for all equipment based on a criticality assessment and implement a structured program of Planned Maintenance and Asset Management to improve reliability and quality.
- The engineering manager will be required to ensure that there is a current criticality analysis for the site and equipment and that there are suitable plans in place to mitigate serious failures.
- The engineering manager will be required to review all equipment failure information and lead the close out of failure prevention work by ensuring an understanding off and removal of the root causes of all major and key chronic failure modes on all equipment
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref AT4795 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 01618327463.