Engineering Coordinator – Day basedSilven Recruitment Posted 22/07/2020
Engineering Coordinator – Day based
My client, a food manufacturer has an opportunity for an Engineering Coordinator who is multi-skilled
Job Title: Engineering Coordinator
Location: Merseyside/Greater Manchester
Salary: c£40k – £45k + benefits
- Do you have several years’ experience as a Maintenance Engineer in a fast-paced manufacturing environment?
- Are you a time-served engineer and educated to HNC level, or equivalent, in Engineering?
- Are you multi-skilled?
- Are you a team player?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on…..
As a technician, you will be responsible for making sure machinery and equipment runs smoothly. You could do any job from fixing machinery on a food production line. However, your work will be either preventative or emergency maintenance.
Your duties will involve:
- Organising routine servicing schedules
- Checking and calibrating instruments to make sure they are accurate
- Fitting new parts
- Carrying out quality inspections
- Responding immediately to equipment breakdowns
- Fixing faults or arranging for replacements to be installed
- Keeping production managers informed of progress
- My client is a major player within their market
- They have an excellent reputation with the retail, commercial & food service markets
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/7525 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463