EHS ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 14/04/2020
Job Title: EHS Manager
Salary: Highly Competitive Salary
This is an exciting opportunity for an EHS Manager to join a leading Manufacturing Business in East Anglia. As EHS Manager you will be a key member of the site Senior Leadership Team, implementing group Health, Safety & Environment strategies, at site level, ensuring legal compliance with regulatory bodies and company standards are achieved and maintained.
- We’re looking for a highly experienced EHS professional, who has successfully led and inspired teams in large complex process industries / manufacturing environments,
- Your background will ideally be NEBOSH Diploma qualified or equivalent and have full IOSH Membership to ensure continued professional development
- You will be able to demonstrate extensive experience of up to date tools and techniques required to deliver behavioural and cultural change. Working in a consistent calm, controlled, positive and effective manner, under own initiative, in a changing environment.
- Your natural style with be one of coaching and motivating teams and consistently delivering results.
- You will have excellent presentation skills and have experience of managing external relationships with enforcement agencies e.g. HSE, Fire and EA etc.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the Site Director, as Site EHS Manager, the role works collaboratively with the site leadership team, as well as external agencies, to meet all legal requirements.
- Key deliverables will include delivering HSE performance through continuous improvement and assurance of effective management systems, strategic initiatives, cultural development and leadership
- As part of your role as EHS Manager, you develop site programmes to drive KPI improvements, through annual plans / projects and effective reporting tools
- Responsible for leading any serious accident or incident investigation, representing the site with the enforcement authorities where appropriate, you will manage site audits and enforcement authority visits, to ensure successful compliance and close out of corrective actions.
- You will promote and facilitate the active exchange of new technologies, systems, tools and training packages and where they can be applied for the benefit of the site
- In addition, your role will be to maintain a high level of personal competence through internal and external sources.
To apply for this exclusive opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to our consultant email@example.com quoting ref MC7078 or call Max on 01485 520000 for a confidential discussion.