Demand PlannerSilven Recruitment Posted 10/03/2020
Do you like to work for a lifestyle business with interesting perks? And a company that is growing?
Title: Demand Planner
Salary: Up to £36k plus benefits
Candidate – Do you have the following?
- Demand planning experience gained in any FMCG manufacturing environment that supplies the UK retailers.
- Experience liaising with the likes of Tesco and Sainsburys over forecasting.
- Competence with IT systems.
- Confidence and an engaging personality who communicates well.
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
Demand Planning: Role – You will be involved in:
- Working closely with the S&OP Manager to ensure accuracy of Demand Planning
- Liaising with retail customers over forecasting accuracy
- Work closely with Sales, Materials Planning and Production
- Updating systems
- Occasional travel around the UK and Europe
- My client is a growing FMCG Manufacturer, located in a beautiful part of Somerset
- There is scope for growth, both in the role and in the company, so this is an excellent opportunity for a career-minded Demand Planner
- A lifestyle business; you’ve got to enjoy your time at work and with your work colleagues
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref JP/6868 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0845 003 6872 or mobile 07792 465338.