Customer TechnologistSilven Recruitment Posted 19/07/2019
Location: South East London / Kent
Salary: c£38k + benefits.
My client, the UK’s largest provider of fresh produce to all major retailers, is looking for a Customer Technologist to join their expanding Technical team. Responsible for their two biggest customers, your job is to ensure their premium, high-care products are in-line with Customer codes of practice and technical requirements.
- Tesco experience and familiar with their codes of practice
- HACCP, Auditing, Food Safety qualification would be advantageous.
- Minimum of 3 year experience in a food technical role (customer facing)
- Experience of a high care, ready-to-eat environment and preferably with fresh produce
- Ability to work cross functionally and a good communicator.
- Ensure that strong and proactive relationships are built with retailer’s technical representatives and that all requests and tasks are managed efficiently both for individual accounts and across the wider customer technical team.
- Represent the business in customer technical meetings, conferences, bench-markings, visits, audits and other customer events, feeding back relevant information to the wider team and following up actions appropriately.
- Exchange quality and availability information with customers throughout the season
- Proactively engage with the retailer’s technical representative to ensure continuous and mutually beneficial development of the account
- Ensure there is adequate provision of technical support to the factory and wider team to ensure compliance with customer requirements
To apply please send your CV email@example.com quoting ref KG/5583 or call 0161 832 7463 for a confidential chat.