Customer Service Team LeaderSilven Recruitment Posted 24/06/2020
Customer Service Team Leader
Are you a Customer Service Team Leader used to working in a fast-paced manufacturing facility? Are you experienced in the delivery of excellent customer service?
Location: North West/Lancashire/Merseyside
Salary: up to £36k, with excellent benefits
- Do you have a proven track record as a Customer Service Team Leader, in a fast-paced environment?
- Are you able to build and develop relationships with retailers and 3PL
- Can you understand the business needs of a fast-paced food factory and incorporate that into your decision-making criteria?
- Do you can analyse data and identify issues?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
Collaborative relationships with both internal and external customers. Internally –actively manage the relationship between the Customer Service team and other departments with an emphasis on Demand Planning and the Sales team. Externally –support the team in building proactive, credible, and robust relationships with all customers & 3PL.
Responsibility for order fulfilment–with 3PL drive improvements in delivery performance.
- Team performance and morale –ensure the performance of the team is managed, developed, and driven through effective leadership, stretching objectives in line with the Customer Service strategy.
- Effective use and achievement of measures/KPIs –produce and champion the ABWF Service Level using a “zero tolerance to shortages” approach where all potential shortages are challenged
- Order to cash process –ensure all processes and systems are used effectively to 100% accuracy, ensuring no impact on customer supply.
- Period End Reporting –ownership of the Customer Service report summarising the service impact within the previous period in line with Business reporting deadlines.
Pro-active identification and support of Continuous Improvement activity, ensuring that standard methods and tools are used day-to-day
- My client is an expanding, market-leading food manufacturer.
- There is scope for growth, both in the role and in the company, so this is an excellent opportunity for a career-minded professional in the manufacturing sector.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/7368 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463 or mobile 07792 466140.