Continuous Improvement Manager/CI ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 27/01/2020
Continuous Improvement Manager/CI Manager
Fast growing food company with a new manufacturing site require a Continuous Improvement Manager to drive performance & introduce continuous improvement techniques.
Job Title: Continuous Improvement Manager
Location: North West/Greater Manchester/Lancashire
Salary: c£50K + car and benefits
- Do you have an advanced understanding of continuous improvement techniques including 5S, SMED & Kaizen in a manufacturing environment?
- Have you been formally trained in the above techniques?
- Are you currently working in a continuous improvement role or in a shift or days based production management role, where you have driven performance improvements?
- Have you got experience of analytical techniques such as Pareto analysis or Root cause analysis (RCA)?
- Do you have experience of Industrial Engineering?
If you can answer ‘Yes’ to the above questions, please read on.
- Lead & drive continuous improvement projects across the site to improve KPI’s such as waste & plant efficiencies to deliver savings & improve reliability.
- Pro-actively communicate knowledge with the site’s management team to achieve the targets in the fields of asset reliability, quality improvement and performance leadership.
- Make sure the improvements are documented and captured and shared with other Sites.
- Promote Continuous improvement programme and achievements at local level.
- My client is a market leading food manufacturer that is a major player within their sector
- Real opportunity to make a difference with excellent opportunities for the successful candidate
To apply, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/6550 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463