Continuous Improvement ManagerPosted 9th January 2019 (3 weeks ago)
Continuous Improvement Manager
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Continuous Improvement Manager
Salary: Highly Competitive Salary & Executive package to attract the best
This type of role comes up once in a “Blue Moon”, it is an amazing opportunity for an ambitious Continuous Improvement Manager to join this world renowned FMCG business. With continued investment, year on year growth and exceptional profitability this site is going from strength to strength. This a great role with fantastic career opportunities and chance to work with the best. Are you up for the challenge?
To bring sustainable change to the factory Operations in are utilising process improvement, training & development programs and measurement techniques to help colleagues rapidly improve performance.
Provide professional project and change management support, to deliver quantifiable improvements by driving the Continuous Improvement Culture into all levels of the Facility and working towards World Class Manufacturing.
You will have with a passion for world-class/ Lean manufacturing, you will be able to demonstrate significant success in improving business performance through integrating and introducing a structured and systematic approach to manufacturing management
Your communication skills must be well developed as you will have to demonstrate your experience of strong working relationships, at all levels, across all functions – both nationally and internationally will be key for success in this role.
- Responsible for Identifying improvement opportunities and developing project plans to address the issues. For example, the improvement of product and process quality, productivity, and material reduction, working through standardisation to achieve the desired results.
- Facilitation of workshops and training sessions to assist the development of others.
- Project management of various capital projects which may fit with the site CI agenda.
- Key point of contact for Corporate CI initiatives, ensuring that the brand is represented in any decisions made at corporate level.
- Responsible for ensuring that any external support (corporate or otherwise) is obtained as and when required to assist plant performance.
- Role model the use of 6sigma and project management tools and techniques and coach others in their use.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref RS/4394 or call me on 0161 832 7463 for a confidential discussion.