Continuous Improvement ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 13/02/2020
Continuous Improvement Manager
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Continuous Improvement Manager
Our client is looking for a highly motivated CI Manager to join their automated state of the art manufacturing facility. They are renown for their exceptional products and excellent culture. As CI Manager, you must have a love for CI and equally have a passion for engaging and motivating teams on their lean journey. You will be a key member of the senior team and will work together to deliver exceptional results.
- We’re looking for a high calibre Continuous Improvement Manager who has a real passion for implementing change and has extensive experience of World Class Manufacturing within a high volume FMCG/ Manufacturing environment.
- You will have either been a CI Manager or come from a strong operational management background with a strong Lean bias and want to move into a CI role.
- As a successful CI Manager, you will have extensive experience of Lean Manufacturing strategies including Kaizan, Kanban, TPM, and SMED is essential. Exposure to would be highly desirable
- You have excellent influencing skills, working at all levels of the organisation. You will have demonstrable examples of where you have engaged with multi-functional teams delivering results through coaching and mentoring.
- You will be a natural motivator, with a holistic approach. You will have the ability to use your own initiative and be a strong decision maker
- You’ll be commercially astute, have strong analytical skills and be IT literate
Key responsibilities include:
- The Continuous Improvement Manager is a key role for this flagship site. You will be responsible for developing and delivering the site improvement program, focusing on improving efficiency, waste reduction, process stabilisation, value creation and ensuring customer service
- Working closely working with the Engineering, Operations, Technical and other support functions.You will lead the site change process by facilitating best practice and sustainable process improvement.
- Leading and facilitating focused improvement activities through the Lean program using appropriate CI tools and techniques.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV adam.tilbury@ silven.co. uk quoting ref AT/6450 or call me on 0161 832 7463 for a confidential discussion.