Continuous Improvement ManagerPosted 13th June 2019 (4 days ago)
Continuous Improvement Manager
Job Title: CI Facilitator/Operational Excellence Lead
Salary: c£50k + excellent benefits
My client is seeking an experienced CI Facilitator/Operational Excellence Leader to join a FMCG Manufacturing Business to head up their lean programme. With a new and exciting future ahead of them, they are recruiting for an operational continual improvement person to join the senior team and the roll out of a sustainable manufacturing improvement approach. It’s a great role, are you up for the challenge?
- Looking for a high calibre continuous improvement person, who has a real passion for implementing change and has extensive experience of World Class Manufacturing within a high volume FMCG/ Manufacturing environment.
- You will be an expert in your field and you will able to demonstrate your ability to coach and mentor at all levels of the organisation in Lean / WCM Manufacturing techniques ( TPM, autonomous maintenance, Kaizan, Kanban, SMED, FMEA, 5Y’s, 5s, RCA, 6 Sigma)
- You will have a strong operational background, having worked ideally as a CI Manager, CI Facilitator, Operational Excellence Leader and have a relevant Lean Qualification
- You will be a natural motivator, with a holistic approach. You will have the ability to use your own initiative and be a strong decision maker.
- You’ll be commercially astute, have strong analytical skills and be IT literate.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the Operations Director you will be responsible for developing and delivering the sustainable Lean Manufacturing program across all functions.
- As Continuous Improvement Facilitator, you will establish process and structure for the Manufacturing Performance – cascading and supporting implementation on a site. Key areas covered include Peoples Capability, Lean Tools and Techniques, Effective Planning, Quality Fundamentals, and Effective Maintenance.
- As part of your role you will be responsible for driving sustainable performance Improvement through OEE, Quality Improvement and Wastage reduction.
- You will responsible for building a network of improvement champions across the group to establish and to share best practice, implementing a robust performance measurement system which delivers bottom line cost reduction.
What is next?
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with CH/5377 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 and I’ll be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information.