Continuous Improvement ManagerPosted 3rd June 2019 (2 weeks ago)
Continuous Improvement Manager
Job Title: CI Manager, Continuous Improvement Manager
Location: North West – Greater Manchester/Lancashire
Salary: c£50k + benefits
My client is seeking an experienced CI Manger to join a FMCG Manufacturing Business to head up their lean programme across the site. With a new and exciting future ahead of them, they are recruiting for an Operational CI Manager to join their senior team and the roll out of a sustainable manufacturing improvement approach. It’s a challenging role so are you up for it?
- We’re looking for a CI Manager, who has a real passion for implementing change and has extensive experience of World Class Manufacturing within a high volume FMCG/food Manufacturing environment.
- You will be an expert in your field, and you will able to demonstrate your ability to coach and mentor at all levels of the organisation in Lean / WCM Manufacturing techniques (6-Sigma, autonomous maintenance, Kaizan, Kanban, SMED, FMEA, 5Y’s, 5s, RCA)
- You will have a strong operational management background, having worked as a CI Manager within food manufacturing working closely with operations and engineering departments.
- You will be a natural motivator, with a holistic approach. You will have the ability to use your own initiative and be a strong decision maker.
- You’ll be commercially astute, have strong analytical skills and be IT literate.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the Factory Manager as CI Manager you will be responsible for developing and delivering the sustainable Lean Manufacturing program across all functions.
- As Continuous Improvement Manager, you will establish process and lean structure across site. You will have a proven track record of making improvements using 6-Sigma and other lean techniques. Key areas covered include Peoples Capability, Lean Tools and Techniques, Effective Planning, Quality Fundamentals, and Effective Maintenance.
- As part of your role you will be responsible for driving sustainable performance Improvement through OEE, Quality Improvement and Wastage reduction.
- You will responsible for building a network of improvement champions to establish and to share best practice, implementing a robust performance measurement system which delivers bottom line cost reduction.
What is next?
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with CH/5313 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 and I’ll be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information!