Continuous Improvement Leader/Facilitator – FMCGSilven Recruitment Posted 26/07/2019
Continuous Improvement Leader/Facilitator – FMCG
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Continuous Improvement Leader / CI Facilitator
Location: North West/Merseyside
Salary: c£35k + excellent benefits
My client is passionate about the quality of their food products and equally so about driving continuous improvement across their business. They are recruiting for a dynamic CI Facilitator/Coordinator.
- You will preferably be qualified to HND or equivalent level with strong experience within Continuous Improvement management within FMCG manufacturing, preferably within a food environment.
- Strong demonstrable experience of Lean Manufacturing strategies including Kaizan, Kanban, TMP, SMED.
- Exposure to and involvement within project management
- Ability to use your initiative and be a strong decision maker
- A demonstrable track record of performance delivery through coaching
- Influence effectively from operative to director level
- Motivation to inspire team members and peers
- As CI Facilitator you will have a challenging and important role within the team, working with the site to enable the roll out of their CI strategy.
- You will be responsible for training of CI techniques and the steps needed at all levels.
- As CI facilitator you will work with the site team to accelerate the implementation of the group wide CI strategy.
- You will drive compliance to legislative, business needs and standards
- You will implement best practice manufacturing through identified tools and techniques such as Kaizan , Kanban , SMED etc
- To explore new opportunities in order to improve efficiency, reduce waste and ensure customer service
- Support delivery of measurable improvements in Health and Safety, OEE, wastage and quality with the Factory manufacturing teams.
- My client is a very large and successful food manufacturing group and World Class Manufacturing is high on their agenda.
- An opportunity now exists for an ambitious Continuous Improvement Facilitator to join their team and progress their career.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV to Emma Hanson quoting ref CH/5631 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463