CapEx Project EngineerSilven Recruitment Posted 10/07/2020
CapEx Project Engineer
Managed large CapEx projects through the full project lifecycle, in an FMCG manufacturing environment? Enjoy managing several projects at the same time? Want to work for a company with major CapEx planned for the next few years?
Job Title: CapEx Project Engineer
Location: North West London
Salary: up to £60k basic plus car allowance, etc
The Candidate – Capital Project Engineer:
- Do you have a minimum of 3 years in a Project Engineering role gained within a Food & Drink or FMCG manufacturing environment?
- Managed the full project lifecycle on several projects?
- Are you educated to HND or Degree level in a Mechanical or Electrical Engineering?
- Do you have Prince2? (desirable but not essential)
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
The Role – Capital Project Engineer:
- Responsible for the delivery of various capital projects at the company’s UK sites, ensuring the complexity, cost, time‐constraints are fully understood and managed.
- Ensure projects are delivered to a high quality of engineering and technical standard and drive world class specification and standards through the project teams
- Flawless management of changes to the scope and schedule of the project.
- Lead project update meetings, and document project status and issues.
- My client is a multi-site business. Each site is fast paced and is undergoing considerable CapEx investment.
- The company is going through a major transition; now is a good time to join and be part of that change.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref JP/7264 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463 or mobile 07792 465338.