Business Unit Leader (Nightshift)Silven Recruitment Posted 01/08/2019
Role: Business Unit Leader (Nightshift)
Salary: c. £44,000
Location: Corby; Kettering; Peterborough; Northampton; Wellingborough
This is a new vacancy for a Nightshift Operations Manager to join the team of one of the UK’s leading food & drink manufacturers.
They are a fast-growing food manufacturer, in a fast-paced environment. They have increase profit by 10% each year for the last 3 years. They manufacture for the Major high street retailers. They are looking for a fast-paced Nightshift Production Manager. Did I mention they are fast paced?
- You will oversee 7 FAST-PACED lines.
- You will communicate with the Technical, Engineering and Hygiene team
- You will ensure/maintain the high standards for operating in line with business goals and objectives.
- You will drive the continuous FAST-PACED improvement of the business.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Liaise with Hygiene, Technical and Engineering departments to ensure maximum quality and efficiency throughout production.
- You will ensure a high standard of product quality.
- Assure all staff are appropriately trained.
- Control and maintain a safe working environment.
Required Skills & Experience:
- FAST-PACED food manufacturing experience
- Machinery knowledge
- Strong communicational skills
- Management and leadership skills
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with AT/5676 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463.