Business Administration ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 06/10/2020
Business Administration Manager
£35+ Excellent Benefits
Are you an experienced Office Manager who would like to join a growing challenger branded food company?
If so, this could be the perfect role for you.
A leader in their sector, they are a values-driven business with award winning products.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Enable effective Team management including:
- Manage the Team Calendar, organise team meetings and events
- Support the Team with external meetings and travel bookings
- Finesse and maintain a robust starters and leavers process
- Assist Head of Finance with the Team’s financial admin management
- Provide basic Legal & HR support, manage business admin such as Insurance, PO Boxes.
- Manage relationships with serviced office building provider – fixtures and fittings, and ensure a brilliant working environment for the team.
In supporting the entire team, the role offers huge variety and isn’t for the faint hearted – the pace is fast, the standards are high, and the growth is exceptional. But if you are up for the challenge this could be the role that step changes your career!
Please call 07399 935 170 or email me email@example.com