Assistant Technical ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 20/09/2019
Role: Assistant Technical Manager
One of the UK’s largest meat producers is currently looking for an Assistant Technical Manager to join their site in Aberdeenshire. Are you an experience Quality Assurance Manager / Assistant Technical Manager looking for your next move? Do you have a background in meat?
If so then please read on!
- BRC and various customer technical requirements are met (demonstrated by audit scores)
- Safety management systems are implemented and fit for purpose
- HACCP, VACCP and TACCP structures are implemented
- Gap analysis against key standards
- Support technical leads in management of QC teams
- Support technical leads in root analysis should any non conformances arise
- Provide information and advices to site management RE all aspects of technical, quality and food safety on site
- Contribute to continuous improvement projects
- Ensure systems are in place to monitor KPI’s and improvement plans where necessary
- Management of traceability systems
- Product and industry knowledge (animal welfare is extremely important to site)
- 1 year management experience (degree would be advantageous)
- BRC, Retailer and various customer standards and protocols
- HACCP 4
- Food safety 4
- Welfare training
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference BF/5955. If you have any questions regarding the role please don’t hesitate to get in touch via the above email or 0161 832 7463.