Technical ManagerPosted 30th June 2017
Monday to Friday
· Do you have a number of years’ experience in the Technical sector in a fast-paced category sector with suppliers?
· Are you looking for the next step up, or challenge across Technical?
· Can you work in a team that strives to succeed?
· Are you experienced in systems and regulations?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on…..
· Direct responsibility for all technical systems and regulations
· Part of the senior team reporting directly to the Lead Technical Manager
· Upholding the company values in terms of culture and attitude
· Management of the technical database
· Responsible for legal and compliance, and company accreditations to include BRC and retailer codes of practice
· Customer Complaints
· Isolation management
· Process control to include SOP’s
· Ensure all daily checks (HACCP/GMP/Due Diligence) are performed
· To ensure that any aspect that may affect Due Diligence is promptly and effectively addressed and communicated
· Responsible for all external and customer audits, ensuring that all non-conformances and corrective actions are closed out within agreed timescales
· Any other routine quality based tasks which are given and could include
Auditing, product specs, product attributes, etc.
· My client, a retailer who have recently streamlined the technical division looking for driven, challenging and result orientated professionals to join the fresh new team at head office.
· The company is keen to develop its staff through training and rewards progress.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref PC/FL to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0845 003 6872.
Job Start Date: