Technical Development ManagerPosted 11th July 2017
Due to significant growth, a highly innovative food and drink business in the London area are seeking a Technical Development Manager to join their team. My client is a fresh and vibrant company with exciting expansion plans. The role is ideally suited to an enthusiastic and independent food professional who is confident in managing projects and tasks independently.
· Experience in finished product development, preferably for UK Retail.
· Be confident acting as the central retail customer and manufacturer partner liaison on all technical and quality related matters.
· Hands on food technical experience, preferably in confectionary/ice-cream/bakery.
· Experience in developing new ideas and ranges from concept to launch using high end quality products.
· Educated to degree level preferably in Food Science or similar.
· Education in BRC version 7 (preferable) and HACCP qualified.
· Able to identify current market trends and use experience and knowledge to formulate innovative product offerings.
· Must have a genuine love of good food!!
As an ideal candidate for this role you should be a highly motivated and driven food and drink professional. You should have a minimum of 2 years experience of working in a similar role within a food / drink environment. You should be a passionate and enthusiastic foodie with the ability to manage a varied work load, to use initiative to work independently and to contribute to the success of the business.
To apply for this position of please contact Keeley Grindrod at Silven on 0161 832 7463 or by emailing email@example.com. Please quote reference KG/2776