Shift Production ManagerPosted 4th July 2017
This is a fantastic role for a Shift Production Manager, to work with a progressive business who are focused on delivering their award-winning products through a talented management team and a passion for continuous improvement. If you have the drive and commitment for what you then you will be a great addition to this dynamic senior management team. They are ready to interview NOW!
· We’re looking for an inspirational Shift Production Manager who has a real passion for Food Manufacturing. You will have experience of working and ideally have managed multi-functional teams in a fast-paced food manufacturing environment.
· You will have a strong operational management background, and can demonstrate successful leadership skills and exposure to Lean/ CI
· As a successful Shift Production Manager, you will have extensive change management experience and have a proven ability to engage and inspire at all levels as well as being customer facing.
· You will can use your own initiative and be a strong decision maker.
· You’ll be commercially astute, have strong analytical skills and be IT literate.
Key responsibilities include:
· Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager you will have full responsibility for manufacturing which produces and supplies high quality products across the UK
· Managing a direct team of 50 colleagues you will be responsible for leading and delivering operational performance, through the day to day of your team including development plans, RTW’s, appraisals.
· Working closely with the Factory Manager and the senior team you will set and lead the site change process by facilitating best practice and sustainable process improvement to drive performance
· As Shift Production Manager, you will ensure the site is a highly reliable, responsive and competitive whilst putting safety, quality and delivery first.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref MC2764 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 01485 520 000