Shift Manager, Nights.Posted 10th January 2018 (6 days ago)
Role: Shift Manager, Nights.
Location: Frome, Somerset
Salary: circa £45k plus benefits
Shift Manager Position in Somerset
I am currently looking for a Shift Manager who has experience in Food Manufacturing or FMCG. The role is working for a market leading company who has multiple sites all over the UK.
- One of the largest FMCG companies in the U.K.
- Market Leading and multi sited business
Great company to work for, hugely successful and award winning. This mean you will have an opportunity to develop your career within the business itself.
- To manager and lead a production team of around 30 people.
- Drive Health and Safety, quality and Continuous improvement.
- Lead Team Development and promote people culture.
As Shift Manager you will lead the packing and production department at the same time driving Health and safety standards across the site and lead the implementation and monitoring of GMP standards during the shift.
To create and maintain and effective team culture, which has personal accountability for, safety, Quality and Continuous Improvement requirements. You will have the ability to work under pressure
What You Get;
Competitive salary plus benefits and the opportunity to work for one of the largest and most reputable FMCG companies in the U.K.
The company can offer progression and training for the right candidates too if this is something that you desire.
- Production Management Experience, experience of managing hygiene operations within a food factory or FMCG environment.
- An Intermediate Food Hygiene and Intermediate HACCP awareness, Internal auditor training, basic microbiological knowledge is essential!
- Team player and people focused to help bring a people culture across site.
Knowledge of production management experience within FMCG or Food Manufacturing is essential. You must be a great leader and will be managing a team of up to 30 people. Qualifications in HACCP and food safety is desirable.
Be a team player, proactive, pragmatic and results driven – you’ll settle in the business perfectly.
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with DF/FROME as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 (work) / 07958374325 (personal), and I’ll be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information!
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: